Tuesday, July 27, 2010

24th Year Wedding Annivesary Road Tour @ Trip I

The odometer of my car stood at 33494km, the time was at 9.45 PM @ Monday night. That was the when Aishah & I started our journey - the road tour of our 24th year wedding anniversary...

Back tracking a bit ... I have been toying with this idea of road tour for quite some time. When I suggested it to Aishah - knowing her - she literally jumped with joy & said "Let's do it, something different eh?" ...

This journey/Trip I took us 247 km & reached our 1st destination at 12.47 AM - from KL to Batu Pahat... Why Batu Pahat? There's a main reason to it which I would state below. Coincidentally Mak @ my beloved mother in law is taken ill for quite some time.We would also take the opportunity to visit Aisha's friend, Rosilawati who is in comma at Pantai Hospital, Batu Pahat....

Back to the main reason on why Batu Pahat being the 1st place. Obviously due to Aishah hailed from Batu Pahat!!!

I remember slightly more than 24 years ago, I came to Batu Pahat for the first time accompanied by my loyal friends Yusni, Lan @ Yang & Akashah. The idea was mooted by Yusni who said that I have to "introduce" myself to Aishah's parents & family. I was a bit reluctant but those 3 guys pushed me all the way to Batu Pahat!!! We ended up putting a night at the only decent hotel at that material time - I could not recalled the hotel's name but now it had been converted into an UMNO Batu Pahat office!!!

The funny thing was that when we reached Aishah's house, it was Yusni & Lan who did the talking - I just kept to myself and interjected here and there!!! I was actually dumbfounded & lost of words. Well Allahyarham Abah had a very stern & commanding voice - he was an ex policeman ... I was quite panicky on that day.

About 3 months after that Aishah & I went through the Akad Nikah ... the rest - as they say - is history ....

My dear Aishah - she's fast asleep at this moment, he he -, that was about 24 years ago and our love is stronger as time passed by ....

I pray for our happiness with the kids. To Mak, get well soon and to your friend, Ros, let's pray for her speedy recovery ... InsyaALLAH...

The next post, InsyaALLAH would be Trip II of our Road Tour ....

No comments:

Post a Comment