Friday, August 13, 2010

Ramadhan @ 2nd Day

Alhamdulillah ... Despite the "busy schedule/works" at the office - "masaalah dunia", I managed "berbuka puasa" with Aishah & the kids - Adil & Nadia ... InsyaALLAH, that would be the case for the whole of this holy month of Ramadhan.

One thing that strikes me most was when I received - I bet most of you had also received the same - note that "Somebody is leaving ( for 1 month )... He he... That "guy" might be leaving for 1 month but I bet "he" is strategising his next move!!! Well, he would seek "revenge" sooner than we expected - just to make up for the lost 1 month ... The "guy" had made a promise to ALLAH to let us astray from the right path. It's his KPI anyway.

Despite the 1 month leave during this Holy Month, we do still read in the news -babies being abandoned, people got murdered and so on .... So where do we go from here? "Cuti" or "no cuti", the situation is still the same as if the "guy" were still around .... Is it in us? - with or without that "guy" around?

As a mortal, I pray that I will be led to the right path and ALLAH forgives me for my past sins/mistakes or error in judgement... and for that particular "guy" to be in "absentia" forever .... My pray also for my family - Aishah & the kids and all Muslims worldwide... InsyaALLAH ....

Till we meet again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment