Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6th Day of Ramadhan @ Free Flow Posting

A personal note - this posting is a free flow entry with no specific topic.

The 6th day of Ramadhan had been "served" & insyaALLAH another 24 days to go ... Last weekend, I had a full quorum of my family breaking fast together - Aishah, myself, Adil, Nadia & Afiq.

It's a splendid Saturday though I could not fulfilled my promise to break fast together on that Friday - due to certain official work that I had to attend to at the office... But I made it up on that Saturday & we had a good feast together... That Saturday night, we had our "sahur" together at Kg Baru - the "Nasi Lemak" outlet @ Kelab Sultan Sulaiman....

Apart from that, nationwide - we are still being fed with news of babies being abandoned, the tragic incident @ Langkap, Teluk Intan & the two "twisters" incidents @ Jasin & Kg Medan... Not to mention the mud flood @ Sik ...

On the political/"social" aspect, HRH the Sultan of Perak reminded the young generation to always be mindful of the history of this nation .... Way back in 1988, HRH did touched on somewhat similar topic i.e. on "Social Contract" of this nation of us ....

When I browsed through the Internet on the topic, it's too heavy a topic for me to touched on - might as well I keep on listening to the Heavy Rock!!!! I will leave it to the politicians/political commentators & those who are "expert" on this ...

I just wish to note that looking at history is like looking at 2 sides of a coin - it depends on which side you want to look at - you know what I meant, I believe .... No wonder "Two Faces" in those Batman series could not make up his mind most of the time even when he tossed his coin up in the air!!!!

On the world front, it is reported that the Muslim League of America cautioned the Muslim community there to be on guard & exercise restraint as this Eidl Fitri would be coincide with 9/11 ... At least, a certain California Church had intimated that they would burn the Holy Quran on that day ...

It's really is a chaotic world outside there ... It's a never ending story!!! However, I still believe there are still rationale people out there - no matter what race or religion they might be ....

At the end of the day, the following Surah Al Kafirun:109 would be our main thrust:

" Say: O unbelievers! I worship not that whom you worship, nor
will you worship that whom I worship. I shall never worship
those deities whom you worship, nor will you ever worship Allah,
whom I worship, to you be your religion, and to me mine."
[109:(1-6)]

No comments:

Post a Comment