Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tribute to Friends @ SMTI 79/80

It was about last 3 weeks ago that I met again with my friends when I was at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Ipoh (SMTI) .... Batch 79/80. It was a splendid & hillarious reunion after ... shall I say close to 3 decades?

We might have changed in our appearances, physical especially ... gray hair - in some cases almost with no hair and "prosperous tummy"... nice meeting you friends - Raja, Nan, Saleh, Shafie, Hj Yusri, Barry, Tod, Ilol, Hilmi & "Adik - Adik" SMTI.
Some of you might not remember me well as I was busy in my "MIA" activities during those 2 years in SMTI....
Sad to hear that a few of our friends had passed away - Abbas @ Afro Hair, Kamil & Dali... they were great & true friends especially Abbas who was quite close with me ..... To them "Al Fatihah & May Allah bless them [also to Kamal, Mohd Abd Rahman & Anuar Ismail @ Law 84/89 UM].
Looking forward to another splendid reunion and this time around hopefully would be able to meet Jamil @ Padukang, Niza, Nasiruddin @ Tojo, Shahri Sujak, Faezah @ Fez, Nizam & wife, Halim @ Mondok, Badli @ Big Daddy, Irza Saila, Julita, Faizah, Zainah, Noraini Saidon, Ding Choo King, Angie ... sorry I could not remember all the names, it is after 3 decades after all!!!!
Till we meet again & to Kamil, Dali & Abbas [as well as Kamal, Mohd Abd Rahman & Anuar Ismail] farewell. May Allah bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment