Monday, March 29, 2010

Poem - Rain

Rain ... It always amaze me!!! The sound of the raindrops & the smell. Have you ever hear the sound of rain from underwater? Or the smell of rain when you are in the jungle? It's so fresh .... Even the 60 Minutes of Earth Hour could not come even close to it, not even an iota ....

As a tribute, I reproduced one of my "Rain" poem - hope I could still remember it as I have never put any of my poems in writing ....

Rain

It's raining ...
I could see it from the window
outside ... everything seems corrugated
shapeless and crooked ....
so is our aimless life.

A raindrop falls onto the window pane
splashing hard into all directions
with no purpose albeit with certain arrogance
with liberty & no dictation.

The rain continues ...
From afar ... in the opaqueness
I could see our filthy residue being washed away..
it would not be long though
as the vicious cycle continues ... in perpetuity.

Good nite all ....

1 comment: