Saturday, September 4, 2010

Supper With Jai, Nooruddin, Md Noh & Aishah

I have to post this entry ... last night - late night actually, Aishah & I had supper with long "lost" friends, my batch @ Law Fac, UM i.e. Nooruddin Liew Tzee Hoon, Jailany Jaafar & Mohd Noh..

We met up @ Rasa Sayang restaurant, Yap Kwan Seng and what a supper it was. After all these years - what can I say.. Nooruddin is still as "havoc" & "chaotic" as ever so does Jai - he is as "cool" as he has been all these years.

Mohd Noh? Still the soft spoken guy who would smile - seldom you would hear him laugh & only spit out his mind/view when necessary...

It was havoc actually especially with the "witty" Nooruddin around who just came from Miri, Sarawak for a business trip....

I could still remember when we were in our 2nd year, we rented a unit at a flat at Section 14, PJ - Mohd Noh, Zul "Rock" (he is not a "Rocker" anyway!!!). Mohd Noh used to alternately cooked for us all - sardine of course.. Nooruddin did not stay with us but used to regularly came & all hell would broke whenever he was around.

The other thing that I remember most about Nooruddin was this.. During our English class, he sat besides me and instead of concentrating to the Lecturer, he would "dandan" my hair in dread lock ( I used to spot a shoulder lenght hair lock at that material time!!!)...

Those were the days - our "naughty" & "delinquent" college days... We had our supper and revisited those days during that short 2 hours reunion... Both Aishah & I really enjoyed the moments spent with thses long lost friend of ours.

Hope to see you guys again, sometime & some other days, insyaALLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment