Friday, September 10, 2010

1 Syawal @ Eidl Fitri

Alhamdulillah after a month of fasting, we are celebrating the victory day of eidl Fitri.

Alhamdulillah once again, Aishah, the kids & myself safely reached Batu Pahat at about 11.45 PM. A bit late as we dropped by at Pernu to break fast - "ikan bakar" then, I realised that I forgot to bring along my "Baju Melayu". We stopped by at "bandar" to buy Baju Melayu and I bought Aishah "Baju Kurung" & "tudung" - she looks pretty in that "Baju Kurung" & "Tudung" - she as always thought I was just pulling her leg!!!

I take this opportunity to wish "Selamat Hari Raya" to Aishah & the kids (Adil, Nadia & Afiq) and to all my FB friends - Jailany Jaafar (Note: Jai is the only friend who always send me Hari Raya, Deepavali, Chinese New Year & New Years Greetings Cards!!!), Mohd Noh, Fahmy, Omar Bakhi, Akhiruddin, Latifah, Roseleena, Cik Gu/Tuan Zainal L Salleh, Yaacob Chik, Sally, Salina, Haryati, Bain, Anis, Salina, Sofia, Kamaruddin, Rohana @ UM.

Also to my ex TI friends - Cik Gu Jai, Jamil Padukang, Salleh Rose, Mazni, Jay Fitri, Norm, Nasir Tojo, Nan, Salmiah Suri, Raja Abdul Rahman, Shaharuddin, Azmi Khalid, Umar Zainal, Duan Malik, Duan, Hj Yusri,

My apology if I missed any of your names & not to forget "Selamat Hari Raya Eidl Fitri" to Nooruddin Liew Tzee Hoon and all my friends @ UM, TI Ipoh, Anderson Ipoh & ACS Ipoh...

Last but not least, I always have this curiosity of wondering how my long lost friend - Cheah Fah Thong - is doing right now ... Hey Fah Thong @ Selamat Hari Raya ....

No comments:

Post a Comment