Saturday, April 17, 2010

Post Mortem & Appreciation

Actually I have nothing in specific to post .... Just spending some time reading my earlier postings. It's been quite a while since I first set up my Blog last March.

Looking back, there were quite a number of shortcomings which I will try to improve in due course of time... But I am glad that so far I am able to keep my postings published quite regularly though not as prolific as it should be though...

It is indeed overwhelming to note that I have followers to my Blog - thanks to the 5 @ Tulip, Puspawangi, Sabarina, Sally & of course Norm ... This is my promise, I will "linked" myself to your Blogs soon ... I would be committing a "sin" if I did not also record my appreciation to those who read my postings - my lovely wife Aishah, Saleh Rose, Mohd Noh, Fahmy and the rest .... I really appreciate & cherish the support from all of you.

The "burden" - it's not actually as I love writing - would be to keep on posting the entries for our mutual reading pleasure .....

See you all in my next postings, InsyALLAH yea ....

No comments:

Post a Comment