Saturday, July 5, 2014

29th Year Wedding Anniversary - A Special Post For A Special Aishah

Today, 5 July is our 29 year wedding anniversary ... Yup 29 years of wonderful life together and blessed with three wonderful kids ...

29 years ago at 2.30 PM I took Aishah's hand and took the vow to be by her side for life and we are still going through this wonderful life together. I for my part have my own shortcomings and blessed with Aihah's patience for accepting me for what I am ...

Aishah, I might not be too expressive in pouring out my feeling and emotions but I am very sure you know that I love you as my wife and my soul mate. 29 years' is a long but beautiful journey and let's go beyond together.....

We have gone through the ups and down together ... When I was still studying at UM an you had already had a job at AG's Chamber - how we patiently wade through the hardship together renting a small room in PJ. Then, I became a weekend husband traveling over the weekends to Mentakab where you did your practice. Well, Mentakab is a nice little town and almost every body knows everybody and the people there known us whenever we went for a night walk at the town. The best part was when we went for a movie there - actually there were only two "panggung wayang ' in Mentakab - but the worse part was both the "panggung" screening a same movies.


Remember the days we "makan" the very "sedap" roti canai at Restoran Ali? I wonder whether it is still there and not to mention the sandwich at the restaurant near your office at the town centre. I think we should go there once again and look for our nice neighbour at Taman Pasir, Mentakab. The best part was when we walked together by the riverside - it's a big wide Sungai Pahang - and when we went to the Pasar Malam at Temerloh .... 

Those were the days and I am blessed especially when the kids were born which tightened our bond together ...... As a parting note -

" Aishah, happy 29 year anniversary ... I love you so much , I really do and thank you for being with me all these years and insyaallah in the years to come... Love you!!!"

P/S - Today for sahur I will masak nasi goreng for all ... he he ....

No comments:

Post a Comment