Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Dear Aishah Hashim @ 21 October 2010

This post is specially dedicated to my wife, Aishah Binti Hashim who celebrated her birthday last 21 October 2010 ....

Aishah ....

It's late by 2 days but I hope I made it up to you by me sending you a bouquet of flowers 1 day earlier from your birthday ... He he ...

Almost half of your life is "spent" together with me and I want say this - it's been a wonderful years being "stuck" (no pun is intended here though!!!) with you, Dear!!!. Thank you for being so patient and very accommodating with me all these years.

Well, I am not the type who is very romantic or who is good in "playing with words" -those poetic words - but I knew deep in your heart you know that I love you so much!!! So, no "pantun"/poem for you, eh! .. I would leave the "pantuns" to our mutual creative friends - Noh, Fahmy, Sally and Haryati ....

I guess that the risk you had taken into consideration when you fell in love ( this is a very contentious and debatable issue - is it you or myself who first being in love? I firmly believe it's you!!!!) with "that rugged boy with "selipar Jepun" and spotted a long hair with faded jeans and black T Shirt with a "Black Sabbath" Rock Band emblazonned on it"!!! I must say it's a very wisdom & calculated risk you had taken, Dear despite your class mates those days calling me "Budak Anak Alam"!!!!!!

As for me, the first time I saw that "lanky - skinny girl with a long straight hair always wearing her trade mark pink overall (agaknya berapa lama tak basuh overall tu!!!), simple but unassuming in her own way, I had made my decision & the rest is history..... So as the "lanky - skinny girl" - gone in history!!!! He he ...

See? That's why I am so grateful for you being so accommodating and patience with me, Dear!!! From those college days right up to now and for years to come!!!!

Be that as it may, This what I wish and want to say ....

Aishah ....

We have been together these 24 years and it had been a wonderful years indeed!!!!

Happy Birthday & love you always!!!!!

My parting remark ... Have patience for the next posting a year from now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment