Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hari Guru 16 May 2012

Today is 16 May ... It's the Teachers' Day. This post is dedicated to all teachers especially those who have taught me. I will try to remember most of them if not all right from my primary years up to my college days .... Sekolah Kebangsaan Kota Bahru, Gopeng, Perak: Cik Gu Jalal & His wife, Cik Gu Kamariah (English Teacher), Apak of course, Cik Gu Naimah & Ustaz Ahmad. It's a small "kampung" school with a small team of teachers. Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Pasir Puteh, Ipoh: Cik Gu Sariah, Cik Gu Rosli, Cik Gu Hamzah, Mrs. Elizabeth (Englush Teacher & so "garang") Anglo Chinese School, Ipoh: Mr. Yeoh (Form Teacher/Modern Maths Teacher), Mr. Yee (Integrated Science), Cik Gu Mohd Noor, Mr. Dass, Mr. Chin (English Teacher), Ms. Lam (the petite Geography Teacher), Cik Gu Asmah, Cik Gu Norizan. Sekolah Menengah Teknik, Ipoh: Mr. Fan (Physics), Cik Rahman, Mr. Shanmugam, Ms. Yip (the pretty English Teacher with shoulder long straight hair),Cik Gu Kassim, Cik Gu Zakiah (she's a good singer/Geography Teacher),Mr. Tan (Add Maths), Mr. Tan "Survey". Sekolah Menengah Anderson, Ipoh: Cik Gu Azizah, Cik Gu Sani (the funny Geography Teacher). And of course Cik Gu Hamdi & Cik Gu Ridzuan (History Teacher - Now Dean @ University Malaya) of Institute Premier, Ipoh. Lastly but not least to those who taught me during my college days: Prof. Balan (Tort), Puan Badariah (Jurisprudence), Puan Ahilemah Joneid, Allahyarham Pak Nik Rashid, Allahyarham Prof. Azmi Khalid, Prof Vijay, Mr. Zafeer (Labour Law),Puan Saleha Ramli, Prof. Visu (Contract Law), Prof M.P.Jaine, Prof Molly Cheang, Puan Sharifah Shuhana, Prof Mimi Kamariah, Puan Wan Arfah, Prof Rafiah Salim, Ms. Chee Yoke Ling, Ms. Khaw Lek Tee, Prof Teo Keang Sood ... Pardon me if I could not remember/recall all but what I am certain is beside my parents , Mak & Apak, these great persons were the best teachers who had directly charted and had great impact on my life .... I could only say thanks a lot and may Allah bless you all. "Selamat Menyambut Hari Guru ...."

2 comments:

  1. tak sangka... dulu kita berada di sekolah yang sama.... sk kota bharu perak.... cuma mike mungkin tua dari teman... semoga terus berjaya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that we were from the same school ... same to you "Selamat Berjaya" ....

    ReplyDelete