Monday, January 9, 2012

Malaysians On Top Of The World

Just a short posting on the above and it goes like this ...

"Malaysians On Top Of The World" .... that's the caption at the top of the font page of NST @ 9 January 2012.

Upon further reading, I as a Malaysian could not but am very proud of the news of Lee Chong Wei winning the Korean Open yesterday. The World No. 1 in badminton defeated his arch rival Lin Dan of China. Yesterday also was a winning day for Nichol David, the squash No. 1 who won the maiden World Series Final.

The winning streak of the two Malaysians spilled over to today which was celebrated by Malaysians at large. I am referring to the acquittal verdict of Anwar Ibrahim by the High Court of Malaya Kuala Lumpur. I could say that all Malaysians who believe in legal justice/principle would hailed the decision as a sound - as opposed to unsound - judgment. At least, there is a 'ray of hope" for our legal system ...

If you asked me why did I not mention about MU winning the 3rd round of the FA Cup in this post, my answer would be I am talking about winning Malaysians ... Furthermore, I am not a MU fan!!!!!

Good night and till we meet again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment