Wednesday, January 5, 2011

@2011 - Moving House

New Year 2011 marked a significant phase in my life so as to to my family - Aishah & the kids (Adil, Nadia & Afiq). Reason being we moved to our new house in Bangi during the last week of 2010 ... Alhamdulillah.

Being in a new place, we have to get to know the 'routes" to "makan place", the "kedai runcit" and wart not... All in all it had been a tiring but satisfying "pindah" session for us...

That Friday of the last week of 2010, I went to the UKM Mosque in Bangi and voila!! There he was, Syed Hishamuddin Bin Syed Adam @ Abang delivering the "Khutbah". I have posted re: Abang in my earlier posting.

I was so proud and excited being a "Makmum" to my old friend from my "kampung" but due to constraint of time I could not meet him up ... next time maybe.

I hope 2011 would be a "new beginning" for our family and as usual, Aishah was - and she still is - the most excited and happiest person on this earth - tending to her garden and so on ....At least this compensated for the "disappointment" of myself & Aishah for not being able to perform our Umrah last December.

Looking forward to blend in the "Bangi envionment" and to meet up with Abang one day. To all the well wishers - Noh, Fahmy, Sally, Haryati, Norm & Aishah friends ... thank you very much.

To Aishah, please stop buying flowers/plants - "dah tak ada tempat nak tanam dah"!!!

Till we meet again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment