Saturday, December 18, 2010

Free Flow Posting

It's been slightly more than a month since my last posting on 27 October 2010 ... I was bogged down with works and personal matters.

I am happy to note that my last posting re: "Making It Mandatory Passing History" received a comment from none other than Prof Dr Redzuan ... I am proud indeed Sir.

My posting regarding my childhood friend - Abang @ Syed Hishammudin Syed Adam also received a comment from Abang himself! I was so happy when I received his email the other day ...

The support & comments from all of you out there should be none other than spur me to keep on writing about life & everything connected to it - of course from my perspective but to be shared & pondered together ....

I also take this opportunity to wish a very big and warm "welcome home" to my friends who had just returned from performing their Hajj i.e. Norm, Atan & Khiri ... also to all Muslims worldwide....

Till my next posting .....

No comments:

Post a Comment